2008-01-19

I seeking for a deep darkness...

I had a trip with aim to seek for an ideal place for our observations. The map of light pollution of Czech Republic is revealing a possible region near Tišnov town. A terrain is hilly around 500m above sea. Majority of roads is poor surfaced and a parking place (or any car's available place) is impossible to be found. Only one acceptable (and near of my ideal) is an "airport" (eg. a wider road) near small village Rojetín. It is probably an emergency or an agro airport without any facility. Rojetín is about 20km (twenty minutes) far from Tišnov. I taken shots of the "runway".

Both pictures has been taken at coordinates 49°21'25.638"N, 16°14'46.732"E. In my opinion, the place may satisfy of our requirements for a perfect horizont and ideal light conditions. A night's trip to the airport will be resolving....

No comments: